What’s the time difference between IST (Indian Standard Time )and GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)?
The equator represents the zero degrees ___
Which longitude determines Indian standard time?
- 63.7° E
- 71.5° E
- 82.5° E
- 97.25° E
If you cross the international date line on 2 June from east to west then currently on which date you are?
- 1 June
- 2 June
- 3 June
- 4 June
The prime meridian is located at ___
- 90° latitude
- 0° longitude
- 0° latitude
- 90° longitude
States from where tropic of cancer passes are –
- Sikkim, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Jammu-Kashmir
- Sikkim, Rajasthan, Kerala, Jammu-Kashmir
- Gujrat, Mizoram, Rajasthan, Kerala
- Tripura, Rajasthan, Mizoram, Gujrat
Which longitude represents the international date line?
Lines of latitudes can also be called as (synonym for a line of latitudes ) ____
States from where “Indian Standard timeline” passes are –
- Tripura, Mizoram, Uttar Pradesh, Gujrat
- Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Andhra Pradesh
- Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Uttar Pradesh
- Chhattisgarh, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Gujrat
Lines of longitude can also be called as (synonym for a line of longitude ) ____
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!